[linux-dvb] No suitable software for budget-cards?

Hi again!

Now my card runs fine with DVB driver and stv02999.c.....

I can use "tuxzap" (version from metzlerborthers homepage) to switch the channel and "ts2ps /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0 0 0 | gmplayer -cache 2048 -" to view the stream.

This combination would be quiet comfortable, but when I switch the channel, mplayer stops..
I've to quit mplayer, switch the channel and start mplayer again... this solution is quiet ugly :)

I've searched for hours for a better way, but I didn't found one....

DTV, VDR, all these nice software is only for the "Daimler"-cards....

Which software to use with budget-cards?

Another question:
How do I get a very current programm-list? (As scan only works for cable and terristic cards)
I've found a web-site with a html-table, that can be parsed. (DTV ships such a perl-script.) Is that a suitable way?

Markus.