[linux-dvb] Re: OT: List behaviour

On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 01:21:59PM +0100, Ulrich Petri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it seems this list behaves diffrent from other list i'm on.
> If i press reply here the email-address of the person who posted the
> message is filled in, not the ml-address. Why is this? e.g. the vdr-ml
> bahves the other way (and there are many that do).
>
> Ciao Ulrich

looks like the mailing list software does not set the reply-to header
which is ok and not required. Maybe you can teach your mailclient to
set it appropriately (I have it defined in mutt so I can simply press
"L" and do a "list reply". Otherwise just select "reply to all" and both
the original author and the list should receive a copy of your mail.

cheers,

uwe

--
Uwe Schuerkamp, Nionex GmbH                          http://www.nionex.com/