[linux-dvb] Re: Bug in ring buffer implementation

Oliver Endriss wrote:

I think the code should be cleaned up to use a single set of ring buffer access routines and not lots of duplicated code which does (almost) the same. The file would be easier to understand and much easier to maintain. (I volunteer to do this if the driver maintainers are willing to accept such changes.)
Great! When you're on it, could you implement a generic ringbuffer that gets instantiated everywhere we need a ringbuffer?

Holger