[linux-dvb] Re: vpeirq() optimization and cleanup

Hi,

Just to clarify this *irq() stuff:

* It's related to the nova cards right?
* Is it related to tv reception or IP stuff?
* Will I benefit from this new and improved irq handling in my VDR setup
  where I have a nove DVB-C card?
* Will the new improved irq handling be added to the driver CVS in
  addition to the kernel CVS?

I get randomly really lousy recordings on my Nova card and I haven't been
able to figure out why (some recordings are great, most of them have
artefacts in them, and some are useless). Signal quality seems to be great
so I can't really blame that. So I was wondering whether things would
improve after applying this new irq stuff to the driver.

--
  Lauri