[linux-dvb] Re: AV7110 stable protocol proposal

Emil Naepflein writes:
 > On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 20:00:07 +0100, Ralph Metzler <rjkm@metzlerbros.de>
 > wrote:
 >
 > > Yes, but they should not happen in the first place.
 > > We will need some more detailed debugging info to find the position
 > > when e.g. the gpioirq() interrupts the debi processing.
 > > It should not be able to happen before the mailbox register in DPRAM
 > > is cleared. The firmware simply should not set a new interrupt before
 > > that. I'll see if I have the time to take a closer look.
 >
 > If you need further debugging info I can provide it to you. Since I have
 > added a Promise SX6000 raid controller the problem is easy to reproduce
 > in my server with 4 cards.

OK, it would be interesting to know from which point on e.g. in the
debiirq() a gpioirq() can occur and also which new type (not the old
debitype) this gpioirq() has.

Does it also happen when not using IRQ routines with tasklets as in
our driver version?

Ralph