[linux-dvb] Re: Teletext and DMX_SET_PES_FILTER

--On den 24 februari 2003 09:49 +0100 Thomas Koch <tom@harhar.net> wrote:

I think this is a very bad situation. As a VDR user i have to decide
between

a) better CAM support
b) better OSD support
Since I started this rumour I must also do my best to defeat it:
According to Ralph the Metzler firmware also has the new
CAM support. I haven't tried this firmware myself yet.

I can't speak for others, but i think this is crap.
Well, I won't argue with you here. :-)
It is not unlikely that the situation gets worse with more
differences over time. I'd be happy to do what I can to help
getting one, less buggy, firmware code base that everyone
could be happy with and preferably more than a very few could
work on. Maybe we should start a new thread (change subject)
and discuss this problem (again)?

/ragge