[linux-dvb] dvbtune

Hi Malcolm

I thought first I should get the signal locked and then try vdr.

I know you dont use dvbtune but it is a similiar utility to dvbstream.
I gave the command ./dvbtune -f 1150 -t 0 -s 28125

and get the following output:
tuning DVB-S to L-Band:1150, Pol:H Srate=28125000, 22kHz=off
SEC BUS MODE:  IDLE (0)
SEC VOLTAGE:  18 (4)
SEC CONT TONE: OFF
Getting frontend event
Received failure event
Getting frontend event
Received failure event
Getting frontend event
Received failure event
Not able to lock to the signal on the given frequency
sorting the problem?

Malcolm,
I will download dvbstream and try with that.Which version are using?

Regards,
Sheetal Pandey