[linux-dvb] Re: How to determine the teletext ID with the scan utility

Juri Haberland wrote:
Hi there,

as DVB-T in Berlin gets more channels, I'm trying to build a new
channels.conf for VDR. So I use the scan utility from the DVB driver
package and I can extract at least the video-/ audio- and service-ID,
but I cannot find the teletext ID in the cryptic output of 'scan'.
(well, almost all of the output is debug output;)

Can someone help here?
you'll have to add parsing for other service types than audio and video to the parse_pmt() function in scan.c, line 452. See the MPEG spec (ITU-H.222) and DVB SI spec (ETSI-EN300468) for details.

Holger