From: Andreas Pfeil [mailto:a.pfeil@iu-bremen.de]
Sent: 04 March 2003 10:23
To: Linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
Subject: [linux-dvb] WinTV Nova - no video device

This e-mail is intended for the person it is addressed to only. The
information contained in it may be confidential and/or protected by
law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you must
not make any use of this information, or copy or show it to any
person. Please contact us immediately to tell us that you have
received this e-mail, and return the original to us. Any use,
forwarding, printing or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
No part of this message can be considered a request for goods or
services.
Any questions about Bookham's E-Mail service should be directed to postmaster@bookham.com.

linux-dvb" as subject.