[linux-dvb] DVBTUNE

by that time I managed to install the driver and libdvb and no problems at all

I am now stuck on dvbtune...

I downloaded dvbtune and put it in /usr/dvbtune-0.3

i installed the latest rpm libxml2-2.5.4 and have a folder here /usr/libxml2-2.5.4

while i have the dvb drivers in folder /usr/vdr/linuxtv-dvb-1.0.0-pre2

when I go in dvbtune and do a make it gives me this :
[root@LINUX dvbtune-0.3]# make
make: Nothing to be done for `all'.

I was lookin gat the makefile but I dont seem to have an ost folder in /usr/vdr/linuxtv-dvb-1.0.0-pre2

what am I doing wrong and how does my first line of the makefile of dvbtune be ? I am entering as root and so i am not using /usr/local direction....

thanks again