[linux-dvb] lirc & vdr with dvb-s

hello,

i've a question.

I'm trying to get my remote control working with my dvb-s card and vdr.
The dvb-s (nexus) has a build in infrared.

I'll use a dvb-s rev 2.1 board with the siemens 0.9.4 drivers.
Compiled it an loaded the modules. After testing with vdr (debian package)
it works fine. At that moment i'll use the kbd.

Now i'm trying to get my remote control working with it.
After pressing some buttons i can see on my display the codes. But no
response.
so i'm installing the debian lirc package and vdr-lirc. Still the same
result.

i start lirc by hand with lirc -d /dev/lircd. If i don't do that i'll see
in my log permission denied on /dev/lircd. Now i see:

vdr[7048]: LIRC remote control thread started (pid=7048)

So i'll guess that's alright but still no response on vdr with my remote :(

i've tried it also with the lirc module from the siemens driver.

What am i doing wrong??

greetz,
Johan