[linux-dvb] Re: Nova-t USB Hauppage

Brian Tyndall wrote:
Hi,
I have read from some of the messages from last year that refer to Nova-t not having support under linux.
Is this still the case, or is it supported now?
no, it's still not supported. There are some codelets in the NEWSTRUCT branch which were written while I reverse-engineered the protocol, but not more. This driver still needs more work before it does something useful and I'm right now not willing to spend much time in this. Feel free to continue the work...

Holger