[linux-dvb] Re: Nova-t UK Channels

> Rob.McConnell@Zarlink.Com wrote:

> > Hi Tim,
> >
> > Unfortunately these are "remains" from the now defunct ITV-Digital in
the
> > UK.
> > Everything now is completely free-to-air meaning that you don't get the
Sky
> > channels
> > or FilmFour now. :(  Never mind - FreeView is kicking out +50 channels
that
> > are
> > completely free : )
>
> Hi Rob,

> Thanks for the clarification, and the speedy reply :) Now.. if only the
> postman with my Nova-t would be as fast..

Hi Tim,

You can check out the freeview website if you like 2C what channels are
available now in the UK.
Goto http://www.freeview.co.uk and you will also see that there are Sky
channels like
Sky Sports News, Sky Travel and Sky News.  Also, there are some
un-allocated channels just
waiting for someone to put a service on - can't wait 2C what they will be.
: )

Hope this helps!

Rob ;-)