[linux-dvb] Sophisticated reboot?

Hello gentlemen,

 I  have  TechnoTrend  DVB  card,  and I've tried to use it to receive
 network traffic from BizarNet provider. Everything works with drivers
 0.9.4  and  dvbtune  0.3, but sometimes my linux box reboots (only if
 dvb card is active).

 I've  tried  to  use  2.4.19,  2.4.19-SuSE-4GB,  2.4.20  kernels with
 several  drivers (0.9.4, 0.9-H2 and some other patches), but I've got
 the  same  reboots.

 Also  I've tried several firmware revisions from Siemens, TechnoTrend
 (captured  from  windows drivers) and other packs from Internet. I've
 got reboots always if a lot of connections have established.

 Maybe you have any ideas how to fix that?

Best regards,
 Victor                          mailto:v.krapivin@zaval.org