[linux-dvb] video and audio problems

I wanted to watch TV and listen audio, so I locked to
a channel and run /apps/test/test_pes.c changing
DMX_OUT_TAP by DMX_OUT_DECODER. Then I watched video
and listened audio without problems. Then I restarted
my computer and run the original test_pes.c to record
some video but the exit is:
ioctl DMX_SET_PES_FILTER: Device or resource busy

Another problem, is that,NOW in the moment that I
locked to the channel, I can watch TV without running
any proramme.

Can anyone help me?
Thanks.
Bye.