[linux-dvb] SCART-RGB-Cable blocks my TV

Hi there,

I have a very strange Problem:

I connected my Hauppauge DVB-C with a homebrown SCART-Cable to my TV.
First, everything worked fine, I have a brilliant picture.
But now I can't switch back to other channels of my TV. I hear Sound
from my other TV-Channels, but I see only a drifting Picture (from upper
left to lower right) from my DVB-Card.

I need my normal analog TV, because there are a lot of free Channels
(Pro 7, RTL) I can't watch over Digital TV.

The SCART-Cable took my Hours to build, and now that damn Thing is
blocking my whole TV.

I got the wiring from:
http://www.vdrportal.de/board/portal_vdrinfo.php?site=7&infonr=4&infoln=de&sid=147d0704fb44ac40421841d3b32201a8

I even included the Filters for each RBG-Signal.

I read a lot about "getting no Picture from SCART"
I HAVE a PICTURE, but can't get rid of it!!!!!

Greetings
Andreas Schwenk