[linux-dvb] Re: Announcement: work on "dvb-kernel" finished

On Thu, Mar 20, 2003 at 08:52:22PM +0100, Gregoire Favre wrote:

> ???
> I have compiled without video and then again with it and it got
> compiled???
>
> I will try later to boot the kernel, sorry I don't really understand
> what happened, maybe not exactly the same config?

Well, I did compil with dvb core as module, and it fails to load due to
missing crc32_le that is included in my kernel...
Removing the devfs only seems to allow me to compil the kernel...
And it seems to works pretty good so far ;-)

Thank you very much,

	Grégoire