[linux-dvb] Re: Announcement: work on "dvb-kernel" finished

Hi,

Michael Hunold wrote:
> I've finished working on the "dvb-kernel" cvs tree, it's now ready to
> be submitted. 8-)
> I would really appreciate it, if anybody with a 2.5.x development
> system tries to compile, install and run the driver using this
> patches, so that we can submit these patches to Linux before 2.5.66
> comes out and breaks everything again. ;-)

I've installed and run the patches successfully on a 2.5.65 kernel with
a full-featured card (DVB-S Nexus 2.1).

There is a problem with the new input driver implementation in 2.5.x:
The keyboard driver listens to all 'EV_KEY' events, i.e. pressing '5' on
the remote control will be recognized by the keyboard driver...
Any idea how this could be solved?

Oliver