[linux-dvb] PES filtering

Hi List,

I'm having problems filtering PES data. I'm using the same algorithm as
dvbsnoop but I can't detect the 0x000001 packet_start_code_prefix bit
string of any valid PES PID, so I can't detect the following bytes. I've also
checked the stream_id but any read process it has a different value for
the same PID! Something is going wrong. Can somebody help me please?

I'm using Mandrake 9.0 with 2.4.19 kernel and two Hauppage DVB-S cards,
the NOVA-S one and the NEXUS-S one. I'm also using the
linux-dvb.2003-02-09-ci-ll driver.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,
Marc R.