[linux-dvb] decoder problem

Hello,

I try it again here...
I have some problem with my _hardware_ :-) CAM.
Since I've upgraded to the newest dvb driver (I've tried both linuxtv
and Metzler drivers) and to vdr 1.1.26 (with the cam patch), I can't see
several encoded channels. No error messages now, just not working.
I have Siemens DVB and Siemens CI. I use cryptoworks CAM with chipcard
from UPC. The chipcard perfectly works with the original DVB STB I got
from UPC (a Philips one).
The promlem is that some of the channels can and some can't be seen. I
can't see any relationship within the good and bad channels. With the
older driver all of the cannels works. Of course all of the free-to-air
channels are good.
Exact matches:
Freq.	Channel		SID	VPID	APID	Working?
12304H	HBO Hungary	20303	201	210	Bad
12304H	Viasat 3	20308	451	460	Good
12304H	Magyar ATV	20306	351	360	Good
12304H	Spectrum Int.	20305	301	310	Bad
12304H	Avante		20309	501	510	Good
12382H	Discovery Eur.	20314	251	260	Good
12382H	Hallmark EEur.	20319	501	510	Bad
11992H	Sport1		20326	351	360	Good
11992H	Hir TV		20327	401	410	Good
etc...
All of them crypted with cryptoworks and I have a valid subscribtion for
all (and all working with the Philips STB and the older DVB driver).

Could someone suggest me what to check or what to debug?
I don't really want to downgrade the driver since with the older driver
it's really difficult to start the decoder and sometimes crashes. The
new driver starts seamlessly and seems to be stable for me. Except the
strange decoding problem :(

Regards,
Slapic

--