[linux-dvb] Drivers for Technisat B2C2 FlexCop II PCI card

Hi!
I'm working at an NGO in Israel that wants to install a satellite internet link. The ISP is offering us a solution with a TechniSat FlexCop II card. We would like the satellite link on our Linux router. Is there any prospect of OpenSource drivers for this card?

Or can you recommend another card that would be more suitable?
The /proc/pci is
Network controller: PCI device 13d0:2103 (Techsan Electronics Co Ltd) (rev 1).
IRQ 10.
Master Capable. Latency=32. Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xfc9e0000 [0xfc9effff].
I/O at 0xcf80 [0xcf9f].

I've done a bit of Linux kernel hacking and driver writing in the past - is there anybody working on it or are there datasheets etc. for this little monster?

We only have the card and dish for a trial period so we'd love a quick reply!

Thanks in advance