[linux-dvb] Re: EPG scan cause high load and AC3 drop outs - maybenot solved yet ?

Have you tried using the module parameter that makes the sections be
processed by the host rather than the AV7110? That made happy days for me,
although for some reason some sections give CRC failures when in soft mode
and when using the AV7110 they did not.  I haven't filed a report because
I'm not sure what is causing it.

_J

[Attachment, skipping...]