[linux-dvb] Re: Recommended DVB-T card for UK use please

> You /can/ get DVB-T cards featuring an on-board MPEG decoder, but they
> are /expensive/ - Hauppauge in the UK quoted me $329 (dollars since it's
> an import item) not including postage...

Interesting.  The TT-DVB card is 329 Euro's from dvbshop.  If I could go
directly to Hauppauge in the UK would I basically get the same device?  Is
there any advantage/disadvantage in getting either card (both supported with
v4l interfaces? Better bundle?)  It isn't obvious that they do such a device
on the hauppauge website, only a nexus-S card, no -T card...?

Any other places to look in the UK to buy such a card?

Thanks

Ed