[linux-dvb] Hauppauge Nexus-S Rev2.2 for driver developers for evaluation

Joerg und Sonja Karwath writes:
 > I have a Nexus-S Rev2.2 which I can't get running under Linux. It seems for
 > me that somehow the OSD functionality is somewhat different to older
 > revisions (I had cards from 1.3 to 2.1 which all broke after some time with
 > a color defunct in TV output - all got replaced by Hauppauge though ...)
 > Windows makes no problems at all with the original drivers - but this
 > doesn't help I want to use it with Linux.

I have a Nexus-S 2.2 and OSD works without problems.

The 2.2 (contrary to the 2.1) even has the advantage that it already has the
TS signal lines connected to port B of the SAA7146. Only the divider
chips are missing (at least on my card) but could probably be replaced
with a connection from GPIO3 to vsync as on the hardware patch.

Ralph