[linux-dvb] Re: packet loss fixed ?

Alexandre CONRAD writes:
Hello,
I'm just passing by to get some news. I wanted to know if the packet loss dvb/ip problem is now solved ? I was experimenting a lot of PL when I tested it last. You guys were writing things about irq (vpeirq(), fidbirq(), etc...).
Yes and no. vpeirq() receives all data flawlessly. Hoever, around February
dvb ip some broadcasters on astra have changed something in the way
IP is transmiitted. *I THINK CANT TELL 4 SURE*
so IP reception packet loss on budget type cards is now around 15%.
Perhaps dvb_net ip receive hack could be updated a bit to get all packets
received well again.
Emard