[linux-dvb] Re: dvbtune / Nova-T unable to lock on frequency problems

Did you ever get an answer to this message? I am having almost exactly the
same problem (I don't get FE_HAS_CARRIER, but apart from that, it's exactly
the same messages). I am using the 1.0.0-pre2 drivers and dvbtune checked
out of CVS yesterday, on Mandrake 9.1.

Cheers,

Bruno Prior

Richard Robson wrote:
Hello,

After finding this list of great help from previous messages of getting
a Nova-T working with Redhat-8 I can't get dvbtune / dvbstream to get
any further than...
FE_STATUS: FE_HAS_SIGNAL FE_TIMEDOUT FE_HAS_CARRIER
Not able to lock to the signal on the given frequency

when doing a dvbtune -f 721888

I'm using about a week old CVS of DVB and dvbtune on Redhat 8 (kernel 2.4.18)

I am using an indoor aerial with amp, but it does receive all channels
under Windows quite nicely.

Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can try...

Thanks in advance,

Richard.