[linux-dvb] Where should that data come out ?

Hi,

I'm sorry to bother you but my machine crunched up my linux partition information last time I played around with Windoze XP. Hmm, maybe the partition table was a bit messed up when I hardcoded it last time. ... Yes and all my data went to oblivion.... nothing serious though .... but now I need to reconfigure my machine for DVB and so I downloaded the latest snapshot DVB .... from 16. April 2003.... ok anything is fine.

The card even tunes with szap (it is an old wintv nova...) and szap tells me FE_HAS_LOCK... this should be fine i think.

So no I want to see that data come out anywhere that I can feed my waiting mplayer with it but ooops , where is that device with the transport stream .... hmmm no idea I recently used dvbstream, which doesn't compiles against this new driver.... ahhh

so what ?

Thank you for you help.

BYE INGO