[linux-dvb] Re: dvb-kernel and 2.4.20: error in install

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 09:28:22PM +0200, Mike Pieper wrote:

> Did you just do a fresh checkout from CVS or did you build before?
> The cx24110 is new to CVS. Perhaps you should rerun the getlinks utility
> and 'make' again.

I did a:

make clean && ./getlinks

And then I try the new modules, with sh insmod.sh unload
and sh insmod.sh load (only modification I made is the hw_sections=0).

And then the make install with the problem... and yes, I already did
install with this checkout ;-)

	Grégoire