[linux-dvb] TS payload extraction?

Hey,

I've been searching the archives for this but can't seem to find
an actual answer.

Is there a way with a full-featured card to just read the payload
only from one of the devices (dvr?)

At the moment I'm using:

  pesFilterParams.pid     = pid;
  pesFilterParams.input   = DMX_IN_FRONTEND;
  pesFilterParams.output  = DMX_OUT_TS_TAP;
  pesFilterParams.pes_type = pestype; // this is currently DMX_PES_OTHER
  pesFilterParams.flags   = DMX_IMMEDIATE_START;

And that gives me a TS stream containing the pid I've set.

Is there a way for the drivers to do all the work and just give me
the payload data?

Thanks,
Andy.

--