[linux-dvb] Re: dec2000-t success

Hi,

>Some of the videostream rates I've had reported from the dec, here in the UK,
>have been:
>
>4MBit/s, 5.3Mbit/s, 6Mbit/s, 10Mbit/s and 15Mbit/s

Don't ever trust in the values in the mpeg header, they are simply WRONG.

I think most DVB broadcasters use up to 6 mbit, which should fit for USB
1.1.

Experiments with my USB-Nova showed that for isochrounous transfers,
almost the whole 80% are really available for data.

By the way, Alex, how are section-data transmitted?

I still have a DEC-3000 here (DEC-2000 with dvb-s frontend), which i
like to get to work somewhen, but if the card lacks decent section
support, i won't to it.

felix