[linux-dvb] Re: Modifying driver for new DVB-T card.

Hi,

>I also added a new "case" entry in dvb-tt8xx.c (in dvb_bt8xx_init) for the
>AverMedia card, but I've got no idea what to do about the gpio_mode
>variable.
>
>I've never tried to do anything like this before, so I'm a bit lost. Can
>anyone suggest what information I need (from the manufacturer), and which
>bits of the code I should be modifying?

You need to find out how data is transmitted from the demod to the bt8xx.
This requires some technical knowledge :-/ Do you know which demod is
soldered into the frontend (the silver box)? Probably the Nebula value will
fit your needs. But you still need a suitable frontend / demod driver.

Bye,
  Florian