[linux-dvb] Problem with Hauppauge DVB-s and Suse 8.2

Does someone has experience with suse 8.2 and the Hauppauge DVB-s card.
Or is the card working with debian 3.0?

The card works with suse 8.0 and Windows. I'va done the following steps without any fault in Compiling or installing.

-Standard Installation of suse 8.2 without the dvb, dvbtune packages and the dvb-sources , within the kwintv, motv packages and some other network packages. I've used the standard kernel from the distribution.
- Downloading the latest cvs-driver
- patching a sourcefile with a highmem-line.
- executing the commands; make all , make insmod, ./makedev.napi
- no picture with the installed tv-programs
- executing of vdr or runvdr fail.
- copied the channel file for szap, szap can't change the channel, but i see a list with channels.
- i just can receive a blank screen with tv programs.

What's wrong?

Thanks for your help.

I think this is my last try, i'm already trying since 3 weeks.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index