[linux-dvb] Some crash with latest cvs

HI

This is my vague report on some crash related with dvb-kernel
and budget cards on latest CVS few days ago.

It happened on production machine when I installed there the
new version, then it crashed (freeze). I haven't catched the
oops and I had to immediately revert back to the stable version.

How it crashed: on the machine there was a backup disk in
standby mode (drive motor stopped after some timeout of 15 min,
set by the BIOS). Disk is accessed by the slowest PIO mode
(no DMA, no unmaskirq)

As soon as I mount that disk, normally it starts spinning and
mount command is delayed until the disk spins up.

However, with new CVS, linux crashed (freeze, kbd leds blink)
when I tried to mount that disk. I didn't expect this so I haven't
connected serial cable...

I tried to reproduce it on the test machine by spinning off its
main disk but so far I couldn't reproduce that crash.

Emard