[linux-dvb] Re: Monta Vista - Hardhat linux3.0

Vidya Srinivas wrote:
Hi,

  Can anyone tell me if Montavista Linux(Hardhat 3.0) supports ROM file
system? If so, please send me any references.
sorry, I don't know exactly what you mean, but don't you think it's best to contact the Montavista staff regarding questions like this?

In any case you can easily build your own kernel for any Linux distribution and just enable support for all the filesystems you need.

hope this helps,

Holger