[linux-dvb] Re: vbv delay/buffer overflows on VBR statmux

At 14:20 21/05/2003, you wrote:

Maybe you should record BBC-1 with vdr and try to isolate such a glitch
in the recording.
I will do once the firmware can be considered running stable with the other channels. It was merely a minor point I noticed which could well be related.

About Klaus's recording: With certain bitrates I notice it interrupts shorty at the end of a recording, then goes on right to the end. Now we've seen that before I remember? vbv_delay had the same effect on some streams. Other streams don't seem to mind either a higher vbv_delay nor bitrate.

Are there any good tools for decoding mpeg packet
headers?
MPEGanalizzatore is pretty useful: http://www.offeryn.de/dv.htm - it's for windows but I guess it might run in WINE.