[linux-dvb] Redhat 9.0 compilation problems

Hello list,

I just upgraded from redhat 8.0 to redhat 9.0 and found out that the dvb driver no more compiles. This is probaly thanx to the guys of redhat that added lots of 2.5 stuff to their distribution.

I tried to change all appearances (except in av7110*.c) of
#if LINUX_VERSION_CODE < KERNEL_VERSION(2.5.0) to
#if LINUX_VERSION_CODE < KERNEL_VERSION(2.4.20)
(I saw and expierenced at the em8300/dxr3 mailinglist that it helps).

Result is a compiling dvb driver, but when I do
make insmod
I get messages like module videodev, input etc not found.
I'm certain that I've compiled those with the kernel.
When I do a manual insmod videodev.o, it says the kernel hasn't the right version.

Has anybody redhat 9.0 with a working dvb driver and how to get this working.

Thanx in advance,
Marcel Rokers, NL