[linux-dvb] Re: vbv delay/buffer overflows on VBR statmux

Oliver Endriss wrote:
Reiner Rosin wrote:

A long time ago, there were some people (at least one or two) who
did upgrade the memory on fullfeatured-cards. But I don't know
if they succeeded in modifying the fw to support the bigger memory
size. Check the ML archive for more details....

Well, I read these messages in the archive. They did not expand the SDRAM, but they soldered the missing SDRAM chip on a 'data-only' card (a crippled full-featured card without SDRAM and ADAC).

Oliver

Ohh, I see ... should do a "dump brain > /dev/null" more often ;)

Reiner