[linux-dvb] Re: Problem with section filters (HW vs SW)

Hi,

Jean-Claude Repetto wrote:

> I have discovered what I think it a bug in the software section filters,
> unless there is something I have not understood.
> With hardware filters (hw_sections=1), I get all the tables :
> With software filters (hw_sections=0), I get only one table :

I can confirm this bug. I looked at the TS packets for PID 211, and
they do not use any stuffing at the end of sections but have
a pointer field != 0 (when the PUSI is set). Maybe that's what
triggers the software section filter bug.

dvb_dmx_swfilter_section_packet() should handle this, but maybe
there's something wrong. Does someone want to fix it?

Johannes