[linux-dvb] Re: DVB/drivers/Makefile - de-hardcode `make install`target (patch)

Johannes Stezenbach schrieb:
some `make install DVB_MOD_SUBDIR=kernel/3rdparty/mod_dvb` or
similar.
Thanks, comitted (with small changes).
                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
- which looks rather suspicious to my eyes, usually it shouldn't be
  $(DESTDIR)/$(DVB_MOD_DIR) with some DVB_MOD_DIR = lib/modules/....
  even though it works. The *_DIR should be the rooted path and
  DESTDIR is usually empty anyway.
- what about those /lib/DVB/ files? They are obsolete?
  They are removed now from `make install`, well, actually I just
  don't know what they've been about anyway, so it was a bug to
  install them up to the last change?

just asking, cheers,
-- guido                                  http://google.de/search?q=guidod
GCS/E/S/P C++/++++$ ULHS L++w- N++@ d(+-) s+a- r+@>+++ y++ 5++X- (geekcode)