[linux-dvb] Re: Siemens DVB-C and analog support - I first test

> Hi,
Hi
> Another question about the DVB-C analog module.
> I already can tune analog programs with the dvb-kernel driver via xawtv.
> But I totally off the track how I can bring the programs to the tv screen.

I think there is no function to bring it to screen. With the windows-driver
you canīt bring it to screen, too.
How i know, you can only make software mpeg-encoding like in the solution of
Andreas Kool in his
analogtv-modul, but the analogtv-module canīt handle the analogmodule of
the card now. However, you wonīt have any sound with the analog-module,
because the driver
hasnīimplemented sound yet.

> Is there a switch in xawtv or should I use tuxzap ...
no

> Sorry for my stupid question.
Sorry for my bad english.

> Greetings