[linux-dvb] Re: Technotrend DVB-T 1.2 recommended for UK?

--On den 7 juli 2003 17:34 +0100 Edward Wildgoose <ed@wildgooses.com> wrote:

4-5 channel changes looks terribly like the problem I've had with two
cards
which was resolved with 230k video memory (instead of 210k).

Does replaying of recorded channels work fine?
I haven't tried yet to be honest.  However, OSD *IS* still working for me
when this problem occurs.  Juri I think you said that your OSD is still
working also?

I think this suggests that it *isn't* an arm crash?  Is that correct?
Probably, since the ARM handles the OSD, and on my card that problems
only happens with the older SP8870 firmware.

Do you still have the new fixes that Juergen made installed?
I have, they may be what have fixed it for me.

I guess Juergen never really got a report on this from the rest
of us.

/ragge