[linux-dvb] Re: grr.. Any DVB-T adaptors which work reliably?

At 17:22 07/07/2003, you wrote:
What .25 driver do you mean? I am using the latest CVS DVB driver,
and still have those walking lines. I'm glad you like the plugin!
I figured that you probably meant the Linux 2.5 drivers and tried
those on a 1.4.20 kernel. Sadly that didn't help those problems
anything in my case.

There could have been a difference with the new SAA7146 driver
in the dvb-kernel driver. I hardly think that there could be any
difference with a 2.5 kernel?
Well, ok probably nothing to do with the vertical lines but the Linux 2.5 drivers probably still have the firmware with the smaller video memory. I strongy recommend anyone with DVB-T problems to use CVS drivers or at least pre3 as modules!