[linux-dvb] newbie question for intel pci card

Hi Linux DVB list,

       I just want to preface this note with the fact
that I'm new new new to DVB and Linux.  I have a card
which i don't believe was on your supported DVB list,
but I could be wrong.  It is an Intel Intercast video
capture card with TV tuner (from 1996!!!).  It has
(after some inspection) a Philips part number TDA
9800T demodulator (inside metal casing) and a Philips
part number saa7196 chip on the card itself (i believe
this is a multimedia bridge chip).  Any hints on which
driver to use?

Thanks,
Fabienne
fabiennez@yahoo.com