[linux-dvb] Re: bt8xx card problem continue

Hi,

Anyone using successfuly this card under linux with the dvb-kernel and dvbstream ?

Please help me!
I already told you, yes it's working absolutely fine for me. I first modprobe dvb-bt8xx, then cx24110 and then again dvb-bt8xx because for some reason the first dvb-bt8xx fails. After that everything's fine expect using the network (that's another subject).

As example, I use this command to watch eurosport with xine (via astra satellite):
dvbstream -f 11954 -p h -s 27500 -o 410 420 1 28009 | xine stdin://

Must be working in some way or you did something wrong..

Regards,
-André.

--
http://www.steinsoft.net