[linux-dvb] Re: 2.6-test1 kernels and CVS driver, kernel preemption

Hi Michael,

I'm writing a driver for a new digital card based on the Nebula code.
Its a BT878 based card. I've been slowed down by hard locks when
inserting the bttv.o module on a 2.4.21 kernel but I may have a fix.

I'm very keen to get the Nebula code included, as well as mine.

This problem with preemption, does it have to be tested in the
2.6.0-test1 kernel or will the 2.4.21 do?

Paul