[linux-dvb] Problems with multiple tda1004x based NOVA-T cards

I am using a re-badged Technotrends NOVA-T card with pretty much the
latest tda1004x based drivers and with one card everything worked
absolutely great.

However I stuck a second card in and whichever card I go to use second
does not seem to startup properly and timesout. I can even unload the
modules, reload them and then startup dvbstream on card 1, then card 0
won't work and vice-versa.

When it fails I get an output from dvbstream that looks like:-

dvbstream v0.4pre3 - (C) Dave Chapman 2001
Released under the GPL.
Latest version available from http://www.linuxstb.org/
Using DVB card "Philips TDA10045H"
tuning DVB-T (in Australia) to 226500000 Hz
polling....
Getting frontend event
FE_STATUS: FE_TIMEDOUT
Not able to lock to the signal on the given frequency

I have put the tda1004x module into debug mode and can send up reams of
output if it helps any. Without the debug I get this sent to the
kernel:-

Linux video capture interface: v1.00
DVB: registering new adapter (TT-Budget/WinTV-NOVA-T  PCI).
PCI: Found IRQ 11 for device 02:0a.0
tda1004x: Detected Philips TDA10045H.
tda1004x: Detected Philips TDM1316L tuner.
DVB: registering frontend 0:0 (Philips TDA10045H)...
DVB: registering new adapter (TT-Budget/WinTV-NOVA-T  PCI).
PCI: Found IRQ 10 for device 02:0c.0
PCI: Sharing IRQ 10 with 00:1f.3
PCI: Sharing IRQ 10 with 02:0e.0
PCI: Sharing IRQ 10 with 02:0e.1
tda1004x: Detected Philips TDA10045H.
tda1004x: Detected Philips TDM1316L tuner.
DVB: registering frontend 1:0 (Philips TDA10045H)...

So they are both detected OK. Anyone got any ideas or will I start
ploughing through the code?

Damian

--
Damian Ivereigh