[linux-dvb] DVB-s / CAM problem

Johan van Sterkenburg writes:
 > I'm trying to use my DVB-s/CAM-module to tune to NED1/NED2/NED3/TMF/...other
 > dutch channels.
 >
 > I use:
 >
 > Software:
 > (from the metzler brothers)
 > -DVB driver version 1.1.7
 > -libdvb 0.4.1
 > -tuxzap_programs 0.4.1	-> RTuxZap
 > 				-> cam_set
 >
 > Hardware:
 > -Siemens DVB-s card + CI-interface
 > -CAM-module Aston
 > -canal digitaal smartcard

Sorry, it could be that CI support for the Siemens/Technotrend
cards is currently broken in our drivers. We did not have the
hardware anymore (had to return it all to Convergence) and
thus could no longer test CI with those cards. I don't know
when we can get around to fix this.

The KNC CI cards work with the CAMs we are able to test
but we never had the opportunity to try them with Aston modules.

Ralph