[linux-dvb] Re: for every one who can help:or have Twinhan card

Please post the URL as an informative message.  If URLs are forbidden on
this list, please send me a note with the url when the drivers are
released.  If they didn't specify whether the drivers are based on these
drivers, I'm betting they're not--and it would be uncharacteristic for
drivers to be opensource, but, we can hope.

_J