[linux-dvb] Re: Nova-t SAA7146

Am Montag, 1. September 2003 02:33 schrieben Sie:
> Hi
>
> I'm using the latest tmb kernel (tmb 2.4.22.3) from mandrake that has
> the dvb drivers from linux tv applied. (Version 1)
>
> But my DVB card still isn't working!
>
> It shows up in hard drake under "Other MultiMedia devices" as a
> SAA7146
>
> Vendor: Philips Semiconductors
>
> Bus: PCI
>
> Bus identification: 1131:7146:13c2:1011
>
> Location on the bus: 0:3:0
>
> Description SAA7146
>
> Module: dvb-ttpci
>
> Media class: MULTIMEDIA_OTHER
>
> Hard drake freezes when Configure module is pressed
>

> Do any of you guys have any ideas?

Look at my reply on cooker. I don't think it is related to this list, as
long as you don't try to compile them yourself. I try hard, but i don't
think all things are ready yet. configure modules i think freeze on
other modules as well.

Greets
Steffen