[linux-dvb] Re: Formally correct output patch for scan

Hi,

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
Lauri Tischler wrote:

> Florian
> (PS: Lauri could you please create a commandline option to switch
> nit/tid usage on [Default off] with a big warning message? [scan])

Done..
Adds parameter -e to scan, e as version, v is used as verbose

        -e N    VDR version, default 2 for VDR-1.2.x
                ANYTHING ELSE GIVES NONZERO NIT and TID

Hopefully somebody will stuff this to DVB cvs

@Klaus: Any particular changes for upcoming mythical beast
to be considered for channels.conf format.

I'm afraid I can't say that right now. Maybe, maybe not.
I'll try to avoid any changes, but you never know...
don't you want to add a 'scan' menu entry to VDR and copy'n'paste the portions of scan you need into the VDR source code?

Holger